Our mission statement and vision underpin all the decisions we take in running the club.
Mission statement: To help young people in the Harpenden Area reach their full potential and achieve physical and mental well-being through football.
Our Vision: To instil a life-long love of football as a physical and social activity for our members and the whole community.
We will deliver everything with safety as a priority.
● We are an inclusive organisation that welcomes people of all abilities.
● Everyone is expected to respect others and contribute positively to the Colts community.
● Harpenden Colts promotes fairness for all those within our club.
● We aim to develop children and young people as individuals as well as footballers.
● We aim to encourage and promote a lifetime enjoyment of football.
● At all times, Harpenden Colts’ coaches will seek to do whatever is appropriate for the
● Coaches will be provided with appropriate training and Continuing Professional Development.
● We want everyone within the Harpenden Colts family (players, parents/carers and coaches) to enjoy winning, but not at the expense of our Philosophy.
Girls’ Section Lead
Latest Club documents relating to
Harpenden Colts FC Limited
FA Respect Campaign – 21 Days of Positivity 2021
The club wholeheartedly supports the FA’s respect agenda and participates in FA respect campaigns. In the 2019/20 and 20/21 seasons this has included the ’21 Days of Positivity’ campaign, with a series of tips, guidance and challenges aimed at encouraging positive practices by youth coaches. Almost 4,000 coaches took part in the 2019/20 season. To sign up or to see the excellent content,
visit the FA’s Respect website.
A Club Youth Forum is a group of young people within Colts who are a voice for young people (U18) within the club. They might be players/volunteers/coaches/referees. They support the club in bringing individuals together develop/deliver ideas and create a more inclusive feel. Harpenden Colts established a Youth Forum in March 2020 and the group are working on lots of exciting ideas. firstname.lastname@example.org