Our mission statement and vision underpin all the decisions we take in running the club.
Mission statement: To help young people in the Harpenden Area reach their full potential and achieve physical and mental well-being through football.
Our Vision: To instil a life-long love of football as a physical and social activity for our members and the whole community.
We will deliver everything with safety as a priority.
● We are an inclusive organisation that welcomes people of all abilities.
● Everyone is expected to respect others and contribute positively to the Colts community.
● Harpenden Colts promotes fairness for all those within our club.
● We aim to develop children and young people as individuals as well as footballers.
● We aim to encourage and promote a lifetime enjoyment of football.
● At all times, Harpenden Colts’ coaches will seek to do whatever is appropriate for the
● Coaches will be provided with appropriate training and Continuing Professional Development.
● We want everyone within the Harpenden Colts family (players, parents/carers and coaches) to enjoy winning, but not at the expense of our Philosophy.
Girls’ & Women’s Development Officer
Commercial & Operations Manager
Latest Club documents relating to
Harpenden Colts FC Limited
FA Respect Campaign
The Club wholeheartedly supports the FA’s Respect agenda and participates in FA Respect campaigns. In previous seasons this has included the ’21 Days of Positivity’ campaign, with a series of tips, guidance and challenges aimed at encouraging positive practices by youth coaches, with almost 4,000 coaches taking part. To find out more or see the excellent content,
visit the FA’s Respect website.
A Club Youth Forum is a group of young people within Colts who are a voice for young people (U18) within the Club. They might be players/volunteers/coaches/referees. They support the Club in bringing individuals together develop/deliver ideas and create a more inclusive feel. Harpenden Colts established a Youth Forum in March 2020 and the group are working on lots of exciting ideas. Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org